Become one of Angie’s Angels
We are motivated about assisting individuals. families and loved ones find ways that make life better. We feel this way because with greater peace of mind families can focus on other life concerns. If you are interested in becoming one of our angels and want to make difference within the lives of our families then we’d appreciate hearing from you!
We are seeking Certified Home Health Aides for Non Medical Care. Our clients come to us from a wide variety of references such as: Clinics, Hospitals, Outpatient Facilities, Churches, Community Groups, Physician Offices, Urgent Care and Word of Mouth.
Enjoy working with us as a Day, Evening, Night Shift, Part Time or on Call Angel. Some Split shifts may be available.
Essential Information about this position:
Providing health care services in clients’ home Performing household and domestic and tasks May involved , but not mandatory with every client the occasional transporting and accompanying the client to various health appointments or grocery shopping.
- Proven work experience as a Home Health Aide , Patient Care Technician, Certified Nurses Assistant or Home Health Aide
- Ability to monitor vital signs and to collect specimen if necessary
- Basic home cleaning
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Proficiency in English, bi-lingual is a plus
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Current CPR certificate
- Current First Aid training
- TB Testing
- Background Check
- Fingerprint Clearance
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Dependable mode of transportation
Contact Angie today. Email or Text your resume to:
Ph: 602 575 9005
We are an equal employment agency.